well he started sharing it this morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,111 well he started sharing it this morning
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,112 Hiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa! Whatcha all gabbing about?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,113 unless he's an idiot savant.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 6, 2025 #235,114 Shit, I even have an alt around here somewhere, but I don't recall the login credentials for it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,115 Hey fuck you flynn
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,116 Oh. Boring, shit...then. Continue. As you were.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,117 I remember dilf from 2018 and Seph at TK remembers him from BF1.0
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,426 Location Texas Feb 6, 2025 #235,118 We’re deciding on who we’re gonna call next
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,119 so suddenly he's channeling Adam in the middle of a discussion with Flynn.
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,120 I have Lily's phone number. Want that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,121 OH YES PLEASE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,122 I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 6, 2025 #235,123 *looks around all shifty like* I have The Question's PI. Like... ALL of it...
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,124 jack, I want even remotely thinking of you, let alone talking to you...
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,125 jack, I wasn't even remotely thinking of you, let alone talking to you...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,126 of course you were
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 6, 2025 #235,127 We don't need another hero.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Feb 6, 2025 #235,128 We were talking about Alts and Duals and a Clown Car show up.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,130 well that always happens
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,131 Ahem...I can vouch for BF that there are no dual alts running around, unless you clear it with him first and itself is a short term troll.
Ahem...I can vouch for BF that there are no dual alts running around, unless you clear it with him first and itself is a short term troll.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,132 hey fucking @Alticus why do you keep deleting hundreds of my posts you fucker?
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,133 I know this because Alticus and No one (ran with the kiddie fucker troll on King Martini)
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,134 Sup, wedgie, I mean Reggie.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #235,135 You remind me of that Jethro Tull song, Flynn
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,136 Alticus wasn't involved in the No one troll. Alticus just wanted to annoy people under a different nic for a minute.
Alticus wasn't involved in the No one troll. Alticus just wanted to annoy people under a different nic for a minute.
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,137 Accidental triple post.
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,138 Accidental triple post.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,426 Location Texas Feb 6, 2025 #235,139 True true
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,170 Location Medina, Washington Feb 6, 2025 #235,140 ...okay jack, I'll bite...what song?