1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly can't remember where I went but I did remember we wended up at a brass house lmao I turned up to work at 2pm and got sent back to the Travel Lodge

X

xXx
Site Supporter
after listening to that last track laid down by our resident ghay DJ it has been confirmdeded GAYNESS is afoot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah I dont do new so well, even my bikes are used, not the engines but the bike itself, more me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I also dont cum across as Luigi the ghey Italian gigalo with each tune I post :LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan is waxing nostalgic in here.
rave-ecstasy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok a question for the Americans on the board. Is electronic dance/club music considered "gay" in the US?

I dont consider it to be gay. But, some associate some of it as sounding gay. Music is music to me, if it makes me feel good, then its good music.

To me there is only 2 types of music, good music or shitty music.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How is it regarded in the US? I don't think it's anywhere near as popular

Back in the day, late 80's, I thought I was the only one that listened to it lol. I think it gained in popularity to a degree. But a lot of folks I've noticed either dont listen to music at all, or listen to the garbage that is pumped out currently on the radio.

I am not in an area where its popular at all, sadly. Thus the clubs here dont play it, just mainstream shit.

Use to be one, but it got closed down quickly.

The gay club use to play it here, but now they play mainstream shit too. Even straights would go there for the music and lights and shit, because honestly it was the most vibing place around here.

I use to want to DJ lol. Even today, I feel if I had the money to invest, I could make a DAMN good club, the likes this area has never seen!