1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thx Succubus. Its nice & sunny out in the Pacific Northwest. Goin for a walk soon.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Today near home-
pic

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Howdy Lily! :) How have you been?
How are those pretty flaps doing gurl? :Happy5:

They are LONELY. I missed you. You rarely talk to me. Thought I may have pissed you off somehow. You're one of my faves, though. ;)
Of course not. The time difference is a bother. I rarely login in the morning unless there’s no surf or it’s the weekend.

Yeah that plays a major role, I understand. Have you been a good boy, Breaky? ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

They are LONELY. I missed you. You rarely talk to me. Thought I may have pissed you off somehow. You're one of my faves, though. ;)
Of course not. The time difference is a bother. I rarely login in the morning unless there’s no surf or it’s the weekend.

Yeah that plays a major role, I understand. Have you been a good boy, Breaky? ;)
I’m a bad boi! Lol

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I’m a bad boi! Lol

Love it!!! That's the ONLY way to be. ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I’m a bad boi! Lol

Love it!!! That's the ONLY way to be. ;)
Work wise…doing well. Xx

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
HAHA!!! Well.... hangover wise I was fine lol, no hangover. But my stomach was fucked up, from eating some bad venison jerky given to me. It seemed off, but I ate it, and paid lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, aww thanks Succubus! I do my best! I was cutting a rug last night!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've noticed when Break gets drunk, he wants to claim intellectual supremacy, but when I get drunk I jus wanna claim the dance floor lolol