1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YAY!!!!! That makes me happy Raven. We dont need to lose good people like you!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you see the thread downstairs about Maxis coming back HAHA.. Holliday been trollin with it :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guuuurrrrlll, hold my earings! Im going down there right fucking now!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG Blazor.. I forgot all about those cockroach chops.. They are hilarious lmfao!!! u is good :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, he was a fucking roach!!! lol, and we squished him like one beneath our boots!!! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OOOoooo!! You missed it the other day Raven!!! Jeep Christmas parade!!! Bunch of em with lights on their Jeeps parading!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WHAT? I would have loved to see that!! Were you in the parade. I love my Jeep, btw.. best vehicle I've ever owned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, it was awesome, me and my son barely caught it. He knew about it, but I didnt. Thus I wasnt in it lol. Yeah, Jeep the best!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I swear Blaze.. My Jeep in 4 wheel drive can get me through piles of snow with no problem.. love it!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a gmc pickup truck before my jeep and it was horrible in the snow. Sometimes I'd get stuck in my own driveway and have to call a wrecker to pull me out HAHA

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well shucks, you get your chance. I like taking the doors off more than dropping the top lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aww thanks, hate to say it, but I do too lol. Im not a fan of the new ones, but yours looked really nice.