1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHA.. I know you aren't a fan of the newer ones.. I can understand why lol.. Your jeep is BEEFY.. mine isn't LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would name yours Silver, after the Lone Ranger lol, "Hiyo Silver! Away!" lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ended up selling my pickup truck for 500 hundred bucks, just to get rid of it. I HATED THAT TRUCK.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO!! I bought it used and it had the least miles.. So , silver it was :D :D :D It is a 2017

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My truck left me stranded in the dead of winter at 2 in the morning in a bad part of town. I said FUCK THIS.. Luckily I had my phone and was able to call a taxi

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My old S10 Blazer was leaking all fluids, and then the exhaust blew up, so I was like "time for something new", and I decided it was time to live the dream and get a Jeep lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I almost look forward to a heavy snow now, when I used to dread it LOLOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Best time to hit an offroad trail too, when no one has touched the snow

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, its almost midnight, time for sleepy time!!!! Goodnight Raven!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a neighbor who'd see me stuck in my driveway and pull me out sometimes LOL. I'm thinking about putting a plow on the front to plow my driveway.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will soon.. We've already had snow cover.. melted now.. but it's coming :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Put that shit in 4 low, it becomes a tractor, Jeep gives no fucks lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I just heard Caskur stating that men love warring!? Listen here you little gap-toothed mole. We war to protect your Lily-white, self-entitled, racist arse from the boogeyman, trying to remove your national sovereignty! Fucking airhead.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My old S10 Blazer was leaking all fluids, and then the exhaust blew up, so I was like "time for something new", and I decided it was time to live the dream and get a Jeep lol

My 2005 Wrangler Golden Eagle had like 130k miles on it and needed some work. Ended up giving it away to an elderly friend who fixed it up and keeps trying to give it back....

I've got no space for it and I already gave it to him....it's his.... keep the bloody Jeep. It's still pretty though... tinted hardtop and an ARB bull bar with running boards. Sometimes I get nostalgic about it but my current rig is so much better, and on diesel.