No, I've never made gnocchi. They're pillowy bites of deliciousness though.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 21, 2025 #241,741 No, I've never made gnocchi. They're pillowy bites of deliciousness though.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 21, 2025 #241,742 I though perogies were like empanadas...I don't know much about Eastern European food though.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,743 Oi!!! PoosyJACK!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,745 Same idea about boiling the dough. I like to stuff my gnocchi with sweet potato using a frosting needle.
Same idea about boiling the dough. I like to stuff my gnocchi with sweet potato using a frosting needle.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,746 They are so good too. Those take a while to make.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,747 Huh, so it’s a dumpling not gnocchi you fowl
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,748 Faggot!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 21, 2025 #241,749 X said: Faggot!!! Click to expand...
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Feb 21, 2025 #241,750 I am about to make gluten- and sugar-free brownies using sweet potatoes as the main sweetener. We'll see how they turn out.
I am about to make gluten- and sugar-free brownies using sweet potatoes as the main sweetener. We'll see how they turn out.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,466 Location Los Santos Feb 21, 2025 #241,751 Flynn said: Lol Click to expand... Could your tongue be any further up X's ass?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,752 Id like to try that ..
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,753 Those sound good @LotusBud
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,756 Market tumbled 750 points today. 1400 total last two days.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,757 looks like we're about to go into a recession.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,758 I'll be back later this evening. we have a sold out gig at the Studio. Happiness!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,705 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,759 Wish me luck.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,466 Location Los Santos Feb 21, 2025 #241,760 Have a good time jack!
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,466 Location Los Santos Feb 21, 2025 #241,761 Good luck!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,312 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #241,762 Good luck jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,766 WTF was that?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,767 Are you people deliberately trying to make me crazy?!!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,312 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #241,768 No you were born that way
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,466 Location Los Santos Feb 21, 2025 #241,769 lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,770 Seriously, I thought Alticus was gonna squirt out @jack s kid the way he was acting TROLOLAOLOLAOLOLOL
Seriously, I thought Alticus was gonna squirt out @jack s kid the way he was acting TROLOLAOLOLAOLOLOL