1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Day 3 of my vegetable healthy diet. I am writing this on the toiLeTs. I am shitting a lot lately. No POWER PRESSIES. More of baby scats. It hurts thiughs. I feel embarrassed. But i am losing weight. Lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
must suck to be fAT meAT dilF .. that you need to pussyfy up and eet like a rabbit, how will you soya bones hold up your head for an Alpha like me to knock it off :LOL3::LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The Countess - i hardly exercise, eat all the junk food I want but Im never overweight. Im the no pain no gain body type. I never pay the price for those over indulgences. However I know im terribly outta shape. Gotta start exercising again as I feel rather lethargic these days.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Day 3 of my vegetable healthy diet. I am writing this on the toiLeTs. I am shitting a lot lately. No POWER PRESSIES. More of baby scats. It hurts thiughs. I feel embarrassed. But i am losing weight. Lulz.
3tGxS-7Z2vr_0d7vt7-AbQCSGZGzXdTN_3GTQaxoOPCMp7hQN3UUVtbZxNxpOIraJiFC5w=s87

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud , if Im not mistaken, @Bastard Factory needed funds so he could sniff coke off stripper titties on New Years, it was the only way

How does closing the shout box raise funds for coke sniffing?

Lol I was only fucking with him lol.

The Shoutbox is a "feature", thus it costs money.

All money that is donated to BF, goes back into BF. Aka, more features. Less funds = less features.

Thats my "guess" as to why Shoutbox closing down for a few months. That, or it was a trade off to let everyone post in it.... one of his experiments.