1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
when the SB is gone its gonna suck around here, no more spontaneity .. just, paragraphs ... long boring paragraphs attached to talking heads

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oh look…it’s Mona. The purple-headed cow that doesn’t take it anally on avpccount of perpetually being full of shit! Have you grown up since you with Klown? Lololol..

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I loved Purple Rain in the 80’s…but that was that. Prince reminded me of a slightly more level-headed Michael Jackson. The irony is that they both died by a misdirection of prescription drugs. Surprise….surprise!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Wow. I watcheded Barnan from 1989 yesetrday. The bluray had extras. Like Prince music videos. Bat Dance. He was an amazing artist, arrogant , flamboyant and premium. And "diamond and pearls" ... nikka please. O e of the best songs on earth. Or the most beautiful girl in the world.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Wow. I watcheded Batman from 1989 yesetrday. The bluray had extras. Like Prince music videos. Bat Dance. He was an amazing artist, arrogant , flamboyant and premium. And "diamond and pearls" ... nikka please. O e of the best songs on earth. Or the most beautiful girl in the world.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm a 59-year-old transgender woman. Spiro, 100mg, once a day since September 2017. Estradiol, 2mg, sublingually, twice a day since December 2017. Three positive things I'm seeing are, breast development, body fat redistribution, and significant loss of muscle mass. The three things I'm disappointed in are, still lots of body hair, face not feminizing enough, and lastly, my skin isn't getting softer/smoother. I'm really anxious to start presenting as female. I want to be my authentic self. Someone please give me suggestions and advice as to how to proceed with my transition. I don't want to go through all of this just to stay masculine looking. Love to All of My Trans Brothers and Sisters,

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Those thick hairy forearms of his certainly get him noticed when he's out cavorting in town dressed like little red riding hood

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think he makes yoo horney arRyan, i mean the way you go on like you have moist loinS ffs LOL