1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Aryan I've chopped Weegs as an umpa lumpa HAHA.. sigh.. I've chopped weeg so much, I'm about of ideas :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor you bastard. Get on the piss…it’s Friday arvo here! Wooooooooooh! :Whooot:

I was already in bed cranking one out around the time you posted this lol. Its Friday morning here now, 11am.

Tonight is the Christmas parade, I might go. Also my other friend wanted me to meet up with him for his birthday tonight, check out a band.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wuld think the bathtub would be an excellent place to have homoerotic thoughts. Or any erotic thoughts for that matter.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I felt naughty in the tub at an early age. Sticking my dick in the shampoo bottle lol. Til my dick got too big, and I also learned soap in the pee hole stings hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even use to take the cup that you rinse the tub with, and cover my dick region, and piss in it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I did freaky things as early as age 4, and didnt understand them til later in life lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wow. What a perv, Blazor! You should get cancelled for doing that to yourself!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im not a perv, just kinky lol. I had horny emotions early on before ever understanding them

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, paper has been crazy lately! There is a massive paper shortage going on!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Was no internet back then SSS, only Frederick's of Hollywood magazines lol. Oh, and most clothing mags, the lingerie was ALWAYS after the shoes!!! lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Estou triste? I didn't know that. And, beijocas nessa o meu boquinha? Rancid, say what?