I’m out. Time to ride my bike through the jungle
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 28, 2025 #248,582 Don't catch the attention of the Fu bird.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,584 @Seamajor Be careful, it's a jungle out there!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Feb 28, 2025 #248,585 WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F YEAH CREEDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Feb 28, 2025 #248,586 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© is that guy ADMIN?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,331 Location ~ Feb 28, 2025 #248,587 X said: Mrs browns boys is hilarious too LOL Click to expand... Noooo, I hate that, I thought everyone hated it
X said: Mrs browns boys is hilarious too LOL Click to expand... Noooo, I hate that, I thought everyone hated it
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 28, 2025 #248,588 Trump and Zelensky arguing:
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 28, 2025 #248,589 This argument between these two is funny guys. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 28, 2025 #248,590 Trump is a complete buffoon.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 28, 2025 #248,591 Vance should be slaughtered and hung outside the capitol as a warning to others.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 28, 2025 #248,592 I love watching them argue though. LOL
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,593 Fuck Trump!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 28, 2025 #248,594 Trump is a fucking moron
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,595 And it blows my mind that people can watch that babbling idiot and see “Leadership”
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,596 I like Trump cuz he not establishment politician hurt deer, oh look shiny things!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 28, 2025 #248,597 And you think you're having a bad day...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,231 Location Chicagoland Feb 28, 2025 #248,599 So you clowns think Zelensky somehow wasn't disrespectful and being a jagoff?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,231 Location Chicagoland Feb 28, 2025 #248,600 Fuck Zelensky. We should withdraw all of our military support. We shouldn't have been involved in the first place.
Fuck Zelensky. We should withdraw all of our military support. We shouldn't have been involved in the first place.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,601 Fuck you commie simp.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,231 Location Chicagoland Feb 28, 2025 #248,602 I'll bet that snake's snake name is Admin. LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 28, 2025 #248,603 Reggie sucks cock.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,604 You get respect when you give it. Of course assholes don’t know that, that’s why they’re assholes
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,231 Location Chicagoland Feb 28, 2025 #248,605 Jack sucks Ukrainian dick.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,606 :Sucky Sucky: oh Donald you said you wouldn’t come in my mouth, but yum!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,231 Location Chicagoland Feb 28, 2025 #248,607 Seriously, Zelensky fucked up pretty badly there. You come begging for stuff and be an arrogant prick.
Seriously, Zelensky fucked up pretty badly there. You come begging for stuff and be an arrogant prick.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,608 “:Sucky Sucky: oh Donald you said you wouldn’t come in my mouth, but yum!” Ragey
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,231 Location Chicagoland Feb 28, 2025 #248,609 Seriously, Zelensky fucked up pretty badly there. You don't come begging for stuff and be an arrogant prick.
Seriously, Zelensky fucked up pretty badly there. You don't come begging for stuff and be an arrogant prick.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 28, 2025 #248,610 @Reggie_Essent go slap on your gold sneakers get outside and find a neighbor cat to punch