I see that. Been an interesting morning since @Admin. did his "goodbye"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,921 I see that. Been an interesting morning since @Admin. did his "goodbye"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,922 Her claim is that she's been "defending" me against Flynn....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,923 I'm sure I need such protection...whatever the fuck that even means?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,924 The tranny conflict of 2025? I don't buy it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,926 She really is...endless circular troll bullshit
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,927 Yep, nonsense...literally the posts make no sense.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,929 I know this.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,931 They're mental. They despise you simply because you don't hate me like they do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,933 I don't hate you at all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,934 I've burrowed deeply into both X's and Flynn's brains. I don't have to post at them at all any more. The troll does itself now with every response, comment or emoji "neg".
I've burrowed deeply into both X's and Flynn's brains. I don't have to post at them at all any more. The troll does itself now with every response, comment or emoji "neg".
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,935 Quite satisfying, if not typical
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,936 I know. That's what makes you suspect. You don't hate.
Frood Reaction score 1,641 Location Wootopia Mar 4, 2025 #250,937 Be careful Jack. Low IQ has you in her sites.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,938 Yep, done with them too. Nothing new or interesting.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,940 I'm also disappointed about Admin. leaving.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,941 he's back for the moment
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,942 HEY @Admin. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,945 I'm dissapointed that you have hairy tits
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #250,947 Fruit's skirt is too short. Fruit is hoping for a me too encounter
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,948 @Frood you'd think after going to the trouble of implants you'd at least have them done up right
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #250,950 the pancake look is a bit much, don't you think?