Yeah, that sounds lovely, being under shelter. I too like the sound of rain
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 5, 2025 #252,361 Yeah, that sounds lovely, being under shelter. I too like the sound of rain
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 5, 2025 #252,362 Sit there all warm until a fucking wet cat jumps up on me ARGHHHHHHHW!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,364 @Lily I feel the same way about a blizzard. It's cozy being under the covers when it's happening.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,365 Hearing it on the outside of the building.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 5, 2025 #252,366 I can't imagine a blizzard. BRRRRRRR cold and hard to see...icy. Sounds terrible.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,367 You get used to them here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 5, 2025 #252,368 Blizzards are over the top. I love being woke up by a thunderstorm. then the rain puts me back to sleep
Blizzards are over the top. I love being woke up by a thunderstorm. then the rain puts me back to sleep
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,369 I know what you mean about the rain too. You can buy ambient machines that play several relaxing sounds.
I know what you mean about the rain too. You can buy ambient machines that play several relaxing sounds.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,370 @jack cool
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 5, 2025 #252,371 I sometimes use spotify to play sounds like rain, waves at the ocean, etc
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,372 I never thought of that. Hmmm...
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,373 Gonna go watch the Zelensky, Trump and Vance meeting. It was funny.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 5, 2025 #252,374 It was a shit show. WTF are you talking about?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 5, 2025 #252,375 I have an ocean drum for that
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 5, 2025 #252,376 I missed some of the parts and I like watching Trump argue.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,407 Location Texas Mar 5, 2025 #252,377 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 5, 2025 #252,378 I would beat him like a red headed stepchild in an argument.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 5, 2025 #252,379 we keep our red headed stepchildren locked up in the cellar
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 5, 2025 #252,380 What about mixed race step children?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 5, 2025 #252,381 Outside of the US, this is more shameful than a ginger
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 5, 2025 #252,386 That's adam, dipshit. Try to keep up
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 5, 2025 #252,387 Sorry I forgot about Lily's and Jack's grand nippers being mutts
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 5, 2025 #252,388 put your name on the list adam.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 5, 2025 #252,389 What list?