And I flagged each and every one yet each and every one was ignored
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #252,751 And I flagged each and every one yet each and every one was ignored
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,753 The original Martini account has been hijacked. Look at the join date.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,755 It's grimm or BF
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,756 My money is on BF.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #252,757 It has I agree, even Raven once said her account was accessed
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,759 There's just too many things that don't add up here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #252,761 Frood is a TBC shit stirrer in this case.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Mar 6, 2025 #252,762 I reckon so too frood, he just opened a new account and begged for a panel as usual
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Mar 6, 2025 #252,764 Ok, Alti. I know Poofer from eay back. He was our underling.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,765 poofer?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #252,766 It is the Poofer. The voice is unmistakable, plus I just wired him $500.
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Mar 6, 2025 #252,767 Ok, Alti. I know Poofer from way back. He was our underling.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #252,768 Freud is correct. X, Alticus you guys are wrong as usual.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Mar 6, 2025 #252,769 Whoever it is he can fuck off
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,770 I sure wish I had a manual with a list of all member's nicknames and gender. Things would be so much easier for me. lol
I sure wish I had a manual with a list of all member's nicknames and gender. Things would be so much easier for me. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #252,771 who is "poofer" exactly? Predates me
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #252,772 Poofer-King Martni
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,773 That's what I want to know. lo;
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,774 That's what I want to know. lol
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Mar 6, 2025 #252,775 I'm a shit stirrer from beyond F4$.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #252,776 So many nicknames.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #252,777 It's him, or I wouldn’t be "kissing is his ass"
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #252,780 Freud you suck balls