I will piss on this imposters skull
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,502 dont start being an elusive retard
SHAMPAIN Vape Nation Reaction score 2,548 Location Halfway Up Ben Nevis Mar 6, 2025 #253,503 Forget it X, I was a prick to u as well but we've always been pals really
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,504 Hi DiLF
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Mar 6, 2025 #253,505 Hi Alticus. How are you, bro??
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,506 Thank you man, I’ve always been curio about you
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 6, 2025 #253,507 @Alticus , did you hear the one about the blind gynecologist? He didn't even know he WAS a gynecologist, thought his job was "translating the Dead Sea scrolls."
@Alticus , did you hear the one about the blind gynecologist? He didn't even know he WAS a gynecologist, thought his job was "translating the Dead Sea scrolls."
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,508 @The Question Isn't my face red? lol
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,509 Thank you man, I’ve always been curious about you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,510 The punchline is a "lip reader"
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,511 I'm good DiLF thanks for asking.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Mar 6, 2025 #253,512 The weather is nice. I love my garden.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,513 @Adam Hitler I'm not being elusive, I'm right here.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Mar 6, 2025 #253,514 Weeg is my friend on the YNC. LET‘S MEETS US HAHA!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,515 meAT
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,516 this is 100% not Dilf
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,518 fuck you BF
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Mar 6, 2025 #253,519 Alticus is also my friend. Aks him
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,520 Have a good afternoon everyone. :)
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 6, 2025 #253,522 It's about that lunch-ish time, I'm away for a bit as well.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,525 BF is having a good chuckle right meow
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,527 disrespecting Dilf like this
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,528 Hey dilfy how goes it
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Mar 6, 2025 #253,529 Hello @jack. I am good. How are you doing today?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Mar 6, 2025 #253,530 This site is so funny HAA HAA