Yes @jack...all the "alphas" are gore/scat/butthurt white boi twats...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,831 Yes @jack...all the "alphas" are gore/scat/butthurt white boi twats...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,832 Yes @jack...all the "alphas" are gore/scat/butthurt racist white boi twats...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,834 I swear, I'm gonna have to open up a can of whoop ass and get my troops (lmao) into shape.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,835 I'm not crying, I'm bitching. You're the one that cries all the time and broadcasts it in the SB
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,836 Flynn said: That's because he’s a fucking poosy. Click to expand... I agree.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,838 Got a tissue?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,840 I stopped, I'm back to insulting people again
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,841 who's this shampain guy? I went back and read a bunch of his stuff, he's kind of weird. Like I'm not I know, but still..
who's this shampain guy? I went back and read a bunch of his stuff, he's kind of weird. Like I'm not I know, but still..
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,843 He's alright considering his world view.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,844 When I was in ireland I understood everybody and learned a little irish in the process. When I called it Celtic I got schooled quick
When I was in ireland I understood everybody and learned a little irish in the process. When I called it Celtic I got schooled quick
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,845 Isn't it gaelic? Or is that verboten too?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,846 evern worse
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,847 even worse
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,849 best month of my life, I had a bodran and palyed with all these bands
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,850 they hate the british and those are all names the british have given them
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,851 What do they call their language?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,853 Don't they have a woman's singing group called "Celtic Woman"?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 6, 2025 #253,855 They hate the english jack, theyre ok with the cornish
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,857 They do hate the english, with a passion
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,859 I would move there
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,860 The English have fucked with the Scottish and Irish, Welsh and Cornish too, I imagine.