I'm working on the code today and tomorrow, the arm itself is finished
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,891 I'm working on the code today and tomorrow, the arm itself is finished
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,892 @Adam Hitler what that blacks do the majority of crimes?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,893 I get the distinct impression that Jack is a potential right winger
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,894 truth hurts then I guess
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,895 He's just brainwashed with TDS it seems
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,896 Jack is your wife a lefty or something?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,897 somehow, it's difficult to support someone that hates us all so deeply and wants to kill us all
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,898 the dems are just as bad
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,899 I agree, but I wasn't talking about jews
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,900 two sides, same coin
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,901 lots of jewish conservatives, nimrod
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,902 They fund both sides sure
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,903 But the Democrat party is more kosher than the Republican
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,904 Sheldon Adelson was one of Trump's biggest donors
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,905 Thats because they're all circumsized
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,906 Adelson is a decrepit piece of shit
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,907 He's dead. His wife is Trump's beneficiary now
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,908 Trump has plenty of jewish donors
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,909 He certainly does.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Mar 11, 2025 #256,910 @realgrimm These cookies I'm eating and washing them down with chocolate milk.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Mar 11, 2025 #256,911 I didn't eat one single thing yesterday. I ate nothing from Sunday night until today at lunch, 2pm. Now I want ice cream. In fact, I'm going to have some ice cream.
I didn't eat one single thing yesterday. I ate nothing from Sunday night until today at lunch, 2pm. Now I want ice cream. In fact, I'm going to have some ice cream.
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 11, 2025 #256,912 Ramadan Mubarek...May God accept your fast
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 11, 2025 #256,913 Ramalamadingdong and bop-shoo-bop-shoo-bop to you, too, pal.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 11, 2025 #256,915 I see Cuck Hitler feels freer to prance around the forum when I'm not around. How very Alpha of him.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,916 Lotusbud has converted to Islam?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,917 I'm right here fagmin, what now?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,918 How was jew-kraine?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,919
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 11, 2025 #256,920 I thought you had rage quit, you jizz gargling youth appreciator?