1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awww, make sure you give your mom a big squeeze! Never know when its the last squeeze. I miss my mom and mother in law, my great aunt is still around though, love her to death

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, Europe different I think. Their wage is higher, so tip not necessary I think. Here, its minimum wage for the base pay, but tips can be double that

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I slung pizzas for 10 years. You learn all the streets, and all the shortcuts, and who tips, and who dont, and you rack it up!!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Brother Blazor. You dont need to tell me that my brother in the trenches. I made this experience this very year. I try my best! I helped and did everything in this term. I was proud standing my man and helped out! I Will do my best with my small but honest things

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell yeah Uncle!!! I dont mind sharing my stories lol. You wouldnt believe all the nude ladies you get to see at the door lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Wages are higher here, and people don't generally tip waiters more than a euro or so. But we Americans have a hard time with that. We tend to tip around 10% because waiters here work very hard, are always very pleasant, and are very appreciative of tips. It's not a good policy, but we're suckers.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Wages are higher here, and people don't generally tip waiters more than a euro or so. But we Americans have a hard time with that. We tend to tip around 10% because waiters here work very hard, are always very pleasant, and are very appreciative of tips. It's not a good policy, but we're suckers.
Who the fuck are you talking to?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I dont know. I'm sure it's different in different establishments, but they make regular wages, not lowered wages like in the US.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Blazor. Settle down, Shamwow.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Well address him properly, that was the most random comment of the day...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

I'm sorry I shook you out of your stupor.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Did you though?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Do they tip habitually in Portugal, Lotus?

Yeah. I know I shouldn't, but they really, really appreciate it, and it's so ingrained from the US.

Oh, 'they.' No, Portuguese people usually only leave the change. Maybe a euro or less.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Did you though?

I seriously doubt it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

Yeah. I know I shouldn't, but they really, really appreciate it, and it's so ingrained from the US.

Oh, 'they.' No, Portuguese people usually only leave the change. Maybe a euro or less.
When I was in the US I dated a girl from PA, she would drive to NJ every Friday, she worked in a diner in Whitehouse Station.

On a weekend she would make something like 800 dollars. Her hourly wages were like, 2 dollars, but the owner would pass that savings to the price of food, so the diner would be always crowded on weekends.

She would spent the weekend at my house and go back to PA Sunday night.

I knew others in NJ who would work for tips only and they still would make more money than many working for $/hr

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

Yeah, when I tip the delivery people here, they always look surprised.

If everyone gave 3 reals to every one of those guys, they would live much better.

Brazilians are stupid, they prefer paying more than 50% of they make in taxes and expect the government to share the money.

The result is the same, people who become discouraged from working and prefer staying home making 1/3 of what they'd make working.