1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
LOTUS, WHY BEING so hypocryte? Like waiters save lives or are geniuses. Why the overhype? Novody forces them. If yiu sign a contract with loan X for time Y, it is a done deal. Hard work. LOL. Why is no one tipping me? I make more money than 2x Venezuela. I pay POWER TAXES so leaches and waiter lovers can be lazy. Smh

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Bringing beer to someone equals hard work. What about the brothers ans sisters helping elderly in hospitals? Champagne peasants in the provence? Rolls Royce architects? Why dont I see that in the media?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I never tip waiters. When they nring the checque I look them str8 in the eyes. I pay with my Rolex (Apple Pay) . Sorry, no exchange. Done.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I never tip waiters. When they bring the checque I look them str8 in the eyes. I pay with my Rolex (Apple Pay) . Sorry, no exchange. Done.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wages are higher here, and people don't generally tip waiters more than a euro or so. But we Americans have a hard time with that. We tend to tip around 10% because waiters here work very hard, are always very pleasant, and are very appreciative of tips. It's not a good policy, but we're suckers.

Tips = To Insure Proper Service

Here, 10% use to be the norm, now its 20%. The people working for tips, are payed very low wages. But the tips make up for it.

When I eat out (VERY rare), I have a 5 star system. For every fuck up, I take away a dollar. For every time they go beyond, they earn extra.

I dont have food delivered to me, Im too far out.... man, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Her hourly wages were like, 2 dollars, but the owner would pass that savings to the price of food, so the diner would be always crowded on weekends.

They totally fucked the pizza man here.

Corporate got greedy. They saw the pizza men were making bank, and decided they wanted it instead. Started charging a delivery fee, and now its up to $4 I think. Fuck, the average tip back in the day was only $2. So now, the driver dont hardly get shit, cause folks think the driver gets that $4, when in reality, its only $1 or less. PLUS they jacked the prices up, making it even harder for the average Joe to tip proper.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter