1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Aryan, I have holiday since yesterday. I will go to my GERMAN doctor tomorrow! Dont want to spend weekend ill. I was sleeping like an baby today begging for “help” and being in pain like a sissy, LOL!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
I'm switching to xbox series x for a change, game pass on xbox is meant to be top notch hundreds of great games on there and the old ones are remastered in 4k

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Naw man, I know my body. I have every year a flu. But not the last 2 years. But since yesterday it arrived. I know what to take. lemons in hot water with slices of Ginger and cayenne pepper in the morning and evening. 3-5 days. Done. No meds or shot.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Not to get fit, so I can enjoy Christmas with video games, family, girl friend and watching a lot TV on my 65 “ OLED from LG which I bought 3 weeks ago. LOL! I worked like a high performer for these quiet days.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Anyone has an opinion of the new Call of Duty Vanguard? Is it good? I like the WW2 era. Also here, Online I just want to camp and troll. I need 1 BLOCKBUSTER game for these days. Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
=( I've got some benzos here that would make you feel better =) Have you been sick? The last time I had the flu I couldn't stop vomiting man it was awful... Man Flu is a thing! We get iy worse