1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Naw man, I know my body. I have every year a flu. But not the last 2 years. But since yesterday it arrived. I know what to take. lemons in hot water with slices of Ginger and cayenne pepper in the morning and evening. 3-5 days. Done. No meds or shot.

Exact same here man. I aint been sick in 2 years. Woke up day before yesterday with a fever, body aches, sore throat and ear.

Prolly got it from the girl sitting beside me at the bar hacking, the filthy swine.

I know my body too. Gargle with whiskey, lemon water, chicken noodle soup, and rest! Already almost over it lol.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Naw man, I know my body. I have every year a flu. But not the last 2 years. But since yesterday it arrived. I know what to take. lemons in hot water with slices of Ginger and cayenne pepper in the morning and evening. 3-5 days. Done. No meds or shot.

Exact same here man. I aint been sick in 2 years. Woke up day before yesterday with a fever, body aches, sore throat and ear.

Prolly got it from the girl sitting beside me at the bar hacking, the filthy swine.

I know my body too. Gargle with whiskey, lemon water, chicken noodle soup, and rest! Already almost over it lol.
Bahahahaha! Blazor!!!! EPIC!!!!

That filthy swine. Our premium bodies are now PARA CRUSHED!!!! But hey, better now than on Christmas right???

Strange! 2 years too, and just yesterday. We are blood brother Blazor. GET WEEL very soon brother

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bahahahaha! Blazor!!!! EPIC!!!!

That filthy swine. Our premium bodies are now PARA CRUSHED!!!! But hey, better now than on Christmas right???

Strange! 2 years too, and just yesterday. We are blood brother Blazor. GET WEEL very soon brother

Yeah better now lol. Though I have so much to do lol.

Crazy I know! We are Alpha bros!!!

Thanks, you too brother!!!