1,000,000 Post Thread

Ha.. He’s trustable. It just happened one night so I’m going with it.. I like watching him stir you guys up without a panel
 
You deliberately added a ‘his panel’ because you’re a cock smoaking liar BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
 
I sure seem amused by your little chop to remedy the fact you have NO PANEL :LOL:
 
Looking for cigarette butts at night would be less embarrassing yes
 
@Weeg BF poasted this last night : Ha.. He’s trustable. It just happened one night so I’m going with it.. I like watching him stir you guys up without a panel
 
This is what @jack qouted it as saying … Ha.. He’s trustable. It just happened one night so I’m going with it.. I like watching him stir you guys up without his panel
 
If I don't have a panel, how was I able to warn you 3 times for spamming a thread and then move the "offending" post?