1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Naw man, I know my body. I have every year a flu. But not the last 2 years. But since yesterday it arrived. I know what to take. lemons in hot water with slices of Ginger and cayenne pepper in the morning and evening. 3-5 days. Done. No meds or shot.

Exact same here man. I aint been sick in 2 years. Woke up day before yesterday with a fever, body aches, sore throat and ear.

Prolly got it from the girl sitting beside me at the bar hacking, the filthy swine.

I know my body too. Gargle with whiskey, lemon water, chicken noodle soup, and rest! Already almost over it lol.

Are you certain it's not the covids?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Interested in that new Canadian vaccine because so far there've been no reported side effects. No one has been crippled or died after thousands of trials.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You know Aryan, I've been noticing I've been getting heart palpitations quite a lot but it could be the recreational drugs lol

The recreational drugs, the generalized hysteria, and wearing shorty shorts in cold weather. Also, you could be dehydrated.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
As if anyone Shamp's age is at serious risk from teh covidz

You can get it at any age, and then give it to someone else, even if it doesn't make you sick. Really? Are you that thick?

And? So younger generations should risk polluting their body with an experimental vaccine just to protect their elders?

If you choose not to get the vaccine, then you probably should not go to family gatherings.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

You can get it at any age, and then give it to someone else, even if it doesn't make you sick. Really? Are you that thick?

And? So younger generations should risk polluting their body with an experimental vaccine just to protect their elders?

If you choose not to get the vaccine, then you probably should not go to family gatherings.

Ok, selfish boomer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, selfish boomer.

No, dumbfuck, insisting on showing up unvaccinated and unmasked is selfish. Tool!