1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Naw man, I know my body. I have every year a flu. But not the last 2 years. But since yesterday it arrived. I know what to take. lemons in hot water with slices of Ginger and cayenne pepper in the morning and evening. 3-5 days. Done. No meds or shot.

Exact same here man. I aint been sick in 2 years. Woke up day before yesterday with a fever, body aches, sore throat and ear.

Prolly got it from the girl sitting beside me at the bar hacking, the filthy swine.

I know my body too. Gargle with whiskey, lemon water, chicken noodle soup, and rest! Already almost over it lol.

Are you certain it's not the covids?

Just seemed like a normal seasonal change cold. A very minor one at that. I was over it in 2 days. Never had a loss of smell or taste.
I'm kinda scared to talk to you now since you know for sure I've got mud blood... Are we still frens Blazor? =(

Yes we still frens Shamp lol. I dont judge.

You're no longer a part of the aryan race though.

:Happy5:
Oh I fuckin am an Aryan! I'd fight to the death to make a monolithic white society! Belive me brother!
kVyRGKZ.jpg

I know my brother lol. Only messin' lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm not a pro vaxer I was a FORCED vaxer! I love my grandparents so I had to met =(

Forced goes against the Nuremberg code.

47d825a85ece3e91.png

Also, the CDC just said that 80% of those infected with Omnicron, are vaxxed. So you took it for no reason man.

I love my Great Aunt, she in her 70's, neither of us are jabbed, she says fuck that shit.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol.. Welp.. I don't need anything, so anything I get, big or small will be okay with me. Socks would be nice :) lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol Raven, I wanted socks too lol, and new underwear lol. Then a customer brought me a $25 gift card, so my wish was granted! lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHA... We draw names for Christmas and exchange gifts that way.. Would seriously creep me the fuck out if I had my uncle picking out my drawers LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can you imagine if Santa was a sexual deviant. Filling folks stockings with dildos and pocket pussies lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get back in the kitchen and make us some Christmas cookies Lily! Try to save some icing for them this time, you was caught licking the bowl clean last time!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Kids better act right or Krampus haul 'em off in a sack and beat the fuck outta them! lol