@X
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 22, 2025 #266,073 MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 22, 2025 #266,074 STFU Jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 22, 2025 #266,076 Now now WEegy boy lol we’ve been instructed to play nice with the faggot LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 22, 2025 #266,077 @Alticus say the word bro and I’m back on the list!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Mar 22, 2025 #266,078 Go back on the list. :)
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,079 @Alticus You are a coward. Embrace it. Do not be ashamed. Even if it means you will never sleep with a woman again for the rest of your sad life.
@Alticus You are a coward. Embrace it. Do not be ashamed. Even if it means you will never sleep with a woman again for the rest of your sad life.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,080 Senile @jack is here too!!! This could be the perfect time for a Retard Clumb Meeting!!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Mar 22, 2025 #266,081 I have my hand, porn and weed. I'm good.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,082 I say "sad life" and @Alticus proves it. Good job, you stooge!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Mar 22, 2025 #266,083 @The Prowler What is a "clumb meeting"? You're the retard.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,085 sounds like edit time
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,086 want me to fix it for you Joey?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,087 I say "Retard Club Meeting" and @jack storms in and says "What did I miss?!?!?!"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,088 You typed "Clumb" retardo
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,089 what a stooge!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,090 Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Mar 22, 2025 #266,091
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,092 I will copy and paste what I said: I say "Retard Club Meeting" and @jack storms in and says "What did I miss?!?!?!"
I will copy and paste what I said: I say "Retard Club Meeting" and @jack storms in and says "What did I miss?!?!?!"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,093 The Prowler: Senile @jack is here too!!! This could be the perfect time for a Retard Clumb Meeting!!! 7 minutes ago
The Prowler: Senile @jack is here too!!! This could be the perfect time for a Retard Clumb Meeting!!! 7 minutes ago
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,094 Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,095 what a stooge!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,096 Poor @jack has to resort to panel abuse. He must be really sore about something.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,097 LOL no you seplled it wrong the first time. Retard.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,098 I just quoted what you orifinally posted.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Mar 22, 2025 #266,099 So @jack and @Alticus What do the two of you usually talk about at your Retard Club Meetings? More retarded shit?
So @jack and @Alticus What do the two of you usually talk about at your Retard Club Meetings? More retarded shit?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Mar 22, 2025 #266,100 I just quoted what you originally posted.