1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yes it is Lily, I want to go to Mexico just for the food I'm telling you... We do have a few mexican restaurants that I love but you're right it's just not going to be as good

Mexico is well worth visiting, not just for the food. Many very beautiful places and friendly people.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
More Chilli!
images

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
The Portuguese brought chillies to India but I dunno who brought them to China... God I love Chillies lol Chilles, onion and garlic are three things I could not live without...

Peppers are also from Mexico
Yeah all the capsicum veggies are, I love peppers too... The yellow ones are best in salads, quite sweet... Do you know what I've never tried? Ripe avacado... I've had shitty guacamole but never the real deal

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The Portuguese brought chillies to India but I dunno who brought them to China... God I love Chillies lol Chilles, onion and garlic are three things I could not live without...

Yeah all the capsicum veggies are, I love peppers too... The yellow ones are best in salads, quite sweet... Do you know what I've never tried? Ripe avacado... I've had shitty guacamole but never the real deal
Seriously? I have smashed avocado on toast nearly everyday. I told you that you’re missing out mate. Fuck Greenland lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh my god, my dear. You have no idea what you're missing. Buttery, creamy avocado is amazing. And they are excellent for a myriad of reasons. High in fiber, a very healthy fat, and chock full of vitamins.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Seriously? I have smashed avocado on toast nearly everyday. I told you that you’re missing out mate. Fuck Greenland lol.
So it's good then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More Chilli!
images
lol still don't get it? Am I being thick as fuck?
Marco Polo took chili to China with the help of the Mongolians I believe.

It went over when the Spanish traded with the Chinese. Silver was the currency in China that the Spanish stole from the New World.

The exploitation of the New World enrichened not just Spain and Portugal, but the Chinese and even the Ottoman Empire.
Those that rail against "Globalism" are hundreds of years behind.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Oh my god, my dear. You have no idea what you're missing. Buttery, creamy avocado is amazing. And they are excellent for a myriad of reasons. High in fiber, a very healthy fat, and chock full of vitamins.
Mexicans in Mexico put it on everything, I've seen the videos lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL at avocado toast, not that there's anything wrong with it. Mexicans have been eating avocado with tortillas since forever...

It was a snack as a kid, avocado smashed into a homemade flour tortilla...mmm, mmm

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Mexicans in Mexico put it on everything, I've seen the videos lol
There’s a recent doco on the Aztecs and Incas. With modern topography indexing and profiling they have uncovered vast areas of previous undiscovered areas of civilisations. Their Empire was a lot bigger than what was first initially thought.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

LOL at avocado toast, not that there's anything wrong with it. Mexicans have been eating avocado with tortillas since forever...

It was a snack as a kid, avocado smashed into a homemade flour tortilla...mmm, mmm
I have mine on toast with a dash of Tabasco. So tasty!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
What an intelligent, cutting comment. About as clever as your bold choice of words: In The Ass. That could go in so many ways I'm not even gonna ask about it...

SSS
- Being brutally murdered then shit on is the way I wanna go out.