1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Damn…I’m having an absolute ball with the lamers from FT! Lol…has anyone ever seen such dire try-hardism on an off topic such as this!? What a fucking nerd_fest! The cunts actually believe that they have clout! Jesus Christ…have a song and dance ffs!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm going shopping and I dread it!!! sigh fucking sigh :(

Only person I got for this year was my son, ordered online lol.

I dont have to shop for gifts, but I do dread going shopping for all the ingredients I need to bake goodies with. Cold and rainy outside too.

Got an idea for ya Raven, something I do, design your own cards for folks. I normally do it for birthdays, but Im gonna do some Christmas ones this year I think. Photoshop them onto something on the inside of the card, make the outside look kinda like a normal card, dont tell them you made it til they open it lol. I always love the "wtf" look they have when they open it lol.

Like last year, I had a pic of my friend, from the night his family was wrapping presents, and he passed out, and his kid put balls of Christmas paper on him lol. I put that pic inside the card lolol. They put it out with the decorations this year lol.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
6bb2cdcf6b8a736841756876e9e9a769.jpg
unklederps cousin is visiting him for the month :LOL3: