1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Nice. Last night was a swelter here. I have to hook up a chiller for my marine fish tank before all the corals start melting. It’s midday Sunday. Just watching a bit of IFC before I head off to the beach and cool down in the ocean.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Lol hell yeah, thats what I use to do at karate class
EntireEuphoricAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get a heavy bag…it’s the next best thing. I love shin kicks and elbows on the heavy bag. Power moves. Woooooooooooh!

You right, POWER MOVES!!!!

Always felt like my legs landed harder blows.

I'll never forget this time, this older crazy kid, would come at ya with everything he had, fuckin' screamin'! Very intimidating, as he was also the higher belt in class. I remember my turn was about to begin, and my sensai leaned down and said "you have long legs, use them". So here comes crazy fucker, I held my ground, and when he came at me I delivered a spinning back kick, BOOM! Right on target! He was doubled over, and I felt bad for him, but at the same time I was on a victory high lol. He never charged me again, and was always very cautious of me hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Staying in today. Gotta clean house and decorate. Need to throw some Christmas music on, the good stuff

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good mornin' Weeg, you dont have to go to church to talk to God, He is always listening! Enjoy your day! Eat some for me!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, ok Weeg, and some Pepper Chicken and Coconut Chicken, for me! Please! lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hope @Bastard Factory gets loaded on the last night of Shoutbox, and enters this motherfucker, posts dropping like sick beats on a late 80's HipHop album!