1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To be fair, it made me hungry too. I just ate some avocado and some toast

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I see you X! Cheers man, you inspired me to day drink today lol, I just cracked open one

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its ok to take time to yourself, but dont drown in it. You got lots frenz here

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shamp, last he told me, he was about to lose a parent for the first time, and I think it happened last week, but Im not sure, cause hes so cryptic with his feelz\

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was saying that in prep for it. But also made a post last week that implied it happened. Im not sure either

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol, true Aryan. My kid is what always held me together.... and the kittahs!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Kittys know when you sad, and they come to you, like "whats wrong? Why you being a lil bitch? Talk to me" lolol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
I want a cat, never had one... The thing that's always put me off is I'd feel bad having a house cat that never got out but I'd also be worried sick about where it is if it was out, that's wjat put me off... Do they squirt their scents in your toaster and all over the place?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
although someone said to me in the past if you feed them dry cat food rather than the meaty pouches, it's not quite as bad

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shamp, I have both indoor, and outdoor cats. I dont let the indoor ones out, or the outdoor ones in... unless it is their turn to become indoor lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They dont spray/mark their territory, if you get them fixed. The males are the ones that spray

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lololol, Aryan, it is true. I only give my cats dry food, good solid poops lol. Not liquidy lol. If I give them a treat of can tuna, its once a month or something