1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When they outside, you have to earn their trust, dont force yourself on them, let them come to you. When they come in, it feels they want to earn YOUR trust

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They are Aryan lol. I miss 'em. One was my son's, he took him. Dont know what happened to Nikolai Kittycoff

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont know what that equates out to, but sounds pricey lol. I'll ship you one lololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only time I bought a cat, was at the kitty shelter. The only thing you paid, is what it cost them to fix them and give them shots anyway

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Now that I'm on my own, when I start working I won't be able to get a pup =( That's why I might just get a house cat and get my auntie to look after it when it's a kitten and I'm at work... Adult housecats can be left on their own for 8 hours or so?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lolol, a house cat so easy. I can leave mine up to 3 days. And only then its cause the litter box needs scoopin'

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
I got a dog a few years ago, the famous "Brazilian caramel dog", no breed whatsoever. Greatest dog I've ever had, doesn't bark like an idiot at night, fun and loyal, healthy too. My sister made fun of me. She got one of them French bulldogs instead. Paid almost 3k reals for it

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
The dog is constantly sick and depressed, had to eat special food and during the the summer, it has to spend daytime in the A/C, otherwise it overheats bwahahahahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rancid, I swear, my last doggo was named Karamel lol, she was caramel colored too, best dog