1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Yeah Blaze do it man, chops are hilarious, I'll save it and so will others if it gets netcopped... I doubt it will since maxipad is probably progressed to the deepweb now...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Get a heavy bag…it’s the next best thing. I love shin kicks and elbows on the heavy bag. Power moves. Woooooooooooh!

You right, POWER MOVES!!!!

Always felt like my legs landed harder blows.

I'll never forget this time, this older crazy kid, would come at ya with everything he had, fuckin' screamin'! Very intimidating, as he was also the higher belt in class. I remember my turn was about to begin, and my sensai leaned down and said "you have long legs, use them". So here comes crazy fucker, I held my ground, and when he came at me I delivered a spinning back kick, BOOM! Right on target! He was doubled over, and I felt bad for him, but at the same time I was on a victory high lol. He never charged me again, and was always very cautious of me hahahaha.
The small bags can overextend your elbows or bend your wrists if you’re not careful. For light work, I enjoy a wall pad best. Canvas on hard rubber on wood. There a range of wall pads on the market.

images