Thanks @Reggie_Essent
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,051 Thanks @Reggie_Essent
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 29, 2025 #271,052 I'm mean this in the nicest way possible @jack. I hope we don't see you for those 12 days.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 29, 2025 #271,053 Have fun and forget this place for a bit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,054 When I'm bired and there's downtime I'll be around.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,056 When I'm bored and there's downtime I'll be around.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,057 But we've got a lot of stuff planned already, especially the e-biking. There's abeautiful 50 mile bike path that winds all the way up to Asheville NC
But we've got a lot of stuff planned already, especially the e-biking. There's abeautiful 50 mile bike path that winds all the way up to Asheville NC
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,058 Greenville is awesome
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,059 LOL going to be in the 80's some of the days
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,060 Hows it going Oli
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,061 Whose sucking cock again I forgot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,062 beats me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,063 I'd rather Lipton
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,064 My country is a leaf how shitty is that
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,065 Dont mess with leaves , theyre dangerous was heard by nobody during upbringing, lady called 911 after a goose attacked her...like wtf
Dont mess with leaves , theyre dangerous was heard by nobody during upbringing, lady called 911 after a goose attacked her...like wtf
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,066 I havent drank hot liquids in a while.. I had some at a family visit and never ran to the can.. I treated it as a good thing as before that was an issue
I havent drank hot liquids in a while.. I had some at a family visit and never ran to the can.. I treated it as a good thing as before that was an issue
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,067 Back in the day I drank goth tea
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,068 Cant remember what it was called but it made you feel elated
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,069 love coffee. french press
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 29, 2025 #271,070 I’ve heard Greenville is the Austin of SC.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,071 It's kinda nuts @Admin.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,072 Im starting to dig coffee too again
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,073 too expensive to move there but a blast to visit for a couple weeks a year
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,074 we have access to some interesting blends
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,075 we have access to some interesting blends @realgrimm
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,076 Might grab a sigle cup brewer though as I do have an old school one but cant be bothered
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 29, 2025 #271,077 I like my son's pour over coffee system @jack
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 29, 2025 #271,078 On sale now for 100
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 29, 2025 #271,079 The Japanese took the Chemex idea and experimented with it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #271,080 french press is cheap and easy, a thermos stainless steel press is about 50 bucks. Ive had mine for about 8 years and use it every day.
french press is cheap and easy, a thermos stainless steel press is about 50 bucks. Ive had mine for about 8 years and use it every day.