Isn’t anyone going to call someone else gay?
Blandscape Reaction score 1,480 Location Scotland Apr 3, 2025 #272,251 Isn’t anyone going to call someone else gay?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,252 I know one thing, I wouldn't claim to go on holiday and then spend it posting on here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,253 @LotusBud 71 degrees today and cloudy. a little rain in the morning then sunny this afternoon...about 80
@LotusBud 71 degrees today and cloudy. a little rain in the morning then sunny this afternoon...about 80
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,254 Facation indeed
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,255 Jealous?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,257 Seems so
LotusBud Reaction score 7,808 Location Portugal Apr 3, 2025 #272,258 Wow. 80 is pretty hot for April though, eh?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,259 Yeah, its winter weather still up north. I'm getting a tan
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,260 Truly fascinating!
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia Apr 3, 2025 #272,261 Why do you enjoy watching men screw, Jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,262 lol hope I dont get arrested by ICE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,263 no, that's typical down here. Spring is in full bloom. Flowers everywhere birds and snakes and butterflies.
no, that's typical down here. Spring is in full bloom. Flowers everywhere birds and snakes and butterflies.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,264 It's still winter up north, so I'm very grateful
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,265 DId you take your vintage gay porn collection?
Blandscape Reaction score 1,480 Location Scotland Apr 3, 2025 #272,266 Scoundrel is from Liverpool, they don’t have weather, they have outbreaks of violence, and calm fronts spreading southward from Manchester.
Scoundrel is from Liverpool, they don’t have weather, they have outbreaks of violence, and calm fronts spreading southward from Manchester.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,267 Lugging a VHS around must be annoying
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,268 I dont touch your stuff adam, you already know that
LotusBud Reaction score 7,808 Location Portugal Apr 3, 2025 #272,269 Yeah. Watch out for ICE. I am honestly worried about ICE when I return to the US.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,270 As well you should be
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia Apr 3, 2025 #272,272 Bet you he carries a HDMI compute stick for the hotel television.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,808 Location Portugal Apr 3, 2025 #272,275 @Blandy, I was in Liverpool nice for 4 days. I really liked it. Admittedly, I didn't run into Scoundrel.
@Blandy, I was in Liverpool nice for 4 days. I really liked it. Admittedly, I didn't run into Scoundrel.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,276 I dont think ICE is rounding up jews, Lotus. Unfortunately.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,277 What's really nice is the fam set up their family room for us to stay in for the week.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 3, 2025 #272,278 So you'll probs be ok
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 3, 2025 #272,279 I havent slept this well in ages