1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
sorry 2 butt in but, as a brazilian, have u ever been shot at?
ROFLMAO no

Where I live is not as bad as places like Rio and my area is pretty good

And amazingly, except for a couple times I fell for some scam online, I've never really been a victim of a crime here, believe or not

Sadly enough, I'm the exception, my parents and my sister have been victim to more serious crap. They've never got hurt, but my mom, for example, she would deal with a lot of money coming from the US, she helped a few relatives living there when they were buying land, including taking the money from the bank to the live payments. Until a few years ago they had taxes when money was transferred between banks, and many people here, especially country people, refuse to use banks after they stole everyone's savings in the 90's in one of those crazily outrageous events that only happen in shitholes like Brazoo. So my mom would constantly withdraw large sums to pay for properties and one time, she was robbed at gun point by some pasty piece of white crap with a crack addiction who got tipped by someone at the bank.

I think my sister got her stuff and her car stolen once.

My father had several break-ins on his cars during the years

His house at his farm was broken into and they stole even the stove.

To be honest I don't go out a lot lately, my dad used to travel a lot more, so that explains the break-ins on his cars

I have a big family and nobody ever got murdered or raped. Theft, break-ins and such are more common here, most people probably have been victims of it, especially women and older people.

My ex wife had her phone plucked out of hand by some niglet on the backseat of a 50cc, happens idiots who look at their phone on busy commercial areas

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
sorry 2 butt in but, as a brazilian, have u ever been shot at?
ROFLMAO no

Where I live is not as bad as places like Rio and my area is pretty good

And amazingly, except for a couple times I fell for some scam online, I've never really been a victim of a crime here, believe or not

Sadly enough, I'm the exception, my parents and my sister have been victim to more serious crap. They've never got hurt, but my mom, for example, she would deal with a lot of money coming from the US, she helped a few relatives living there when they were buying land, including taking the money from the bank to the live payments. Until a few years ago they had taxes when money was transferred between banks, and many people here, especially country people, refuse to use banks after they stole everyone's savings in the 90's in one of those crazily outrageous events that only happen in shitholes like Brazoo. So my mom would constantly withdraw large sums to pay for properties and one time, she was robbed at gun point by some pasty piece of white crap with a crack addiction who got tipped by someone at the bank.

I think my sister got her stuff and her car stolen once.

My father had several break-ins on his cars during the years

His house at his farm was broken into and they stole even the stove.

To be honest I don't go out a lot lately, my dad used to travel a lot more, so that explains the break-ins on his cars

I have a big family and nobody ever got murdered or raped. Theft, break-ins and such are more common here, most people probably have been victims of it, especially women and older people.

My ex wife had her phone plucked out of hand by some niglet on the backseat of a 50cc, happens idiots who look at their phone on busy commercial areas

wow i didnt exect all that
i see these videos that make brazil look like a shooting gallery lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What is a geezer bird? A term used in London and the south east of England to describe a woman who displays certain 'laddy' characteristics, primarily things such as toilet humour or drinking lager.