1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Got found guilty troops =( Despite having youtube history, despite having two alibis and despite the fahget on the CCTV looking about 18, STILL GUILTY!!! At least the fucks can't send me back to prison... Ah well guys, at least my ex was looking like shit, think her MS is starting to kick in now... Every cloud has a silver lining eh?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha. Just stuff him in a burlap sack and ship his ass to the hills of Virginia!!! We got hungry hogs

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Beware of AIDSE pushers !!!! Only momma and poppa maded a baby!!! Not cock2cock or pussyONpussy. X and Y chromosome. Sorry, but if you are a sissy, it is your fault! But you cant give birth!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, dont get the VAIDS!!!! Hopefully they saw you were top Alpha, and gave you the placebo, lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I always troll them and say:” Never forget who made you. It was a dick and a pussy. No other constellation will ever do that!”

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lolol, you right Uncle! And those that want abortion, are thankful they alive!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I just was in the city today. PUMPED UP, with my Timberland nazi boots for 450 bucks, Gucci scarf and looking expensive. Bought some Blu-ray: Rambo 4 UNCUT, Ben Hur, The Bouncer ( with Jean Claude van Damme), The mummy trilogy and Terminator 4.