Can we go back to discussing the dow?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,361 Can we go back to discussing the dow?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 4, 2025 #273,362 Either would be nightmare fuel.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,364 it might get to minus 2300 before the bell the way the stampede is forming
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,365 -2231.99
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,367 I have 1 SEP I held.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,368 I'm out monday
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 4, 2025 #273,369 Sounds like this is a good time to buy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,370 not yet
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,371 Dow was 43,487 on 1/20/25 and it closed at 38,313 today.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,372 there's no dip in site. The dow has been manipulated and overpriced for years.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,373 This is all the institutions getting the fuck out, abandoning the people who are being told to "hold" and "ride"
This is all the institutions getting the fuck out, abandoning the people who are being told to "hold" and "ride"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,374 there's no dip in sight. The dow has been manipulated and overpriced for years.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,375 -5,164 slide, most of it over the last two days
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,376 thats almost twice what happened in 1929
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,377 I didn't hold shit...I got out on Tuesday. One of my best buddies got out two weeks ago...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,378 well I only had 4.5 k in there. I wnt cash last week.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,379 I don't do what people tell me. I go with the information I have at hand.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,380 I probably only have aboyt 3600 lft
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,381 in that one account. That was a speculator SEP
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,382 But I'm good for this ride. Cash is king
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,383 Well, that's good. I have a 457b and it restricts for cash or gold. I could have converted it to an IRA, but I would lose the advantage of a 457b
Well, that's good. I have a 457b and it restricts for cash or gold. I could have converted it to an IRA, but I would lose the advantage of a 457b
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,384 good thinking
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #273,385 I wonder how BF made out. Those penny stocks are dangerous to begin with
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,386 I don't have an added penalty of withdrawing money before 59 1/2...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,387 I didn't want to lose that tax advantage.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Apr 4, 2025 #273,388 I find it funny that Lefties just hated "the rich" and billionaires just two days ago, and today they're all worried about "the rich" and billionaires losing money in the Stock Market.
I find it funny that Lefties just hated "the rich" and billionaires just two days ago, and today they're all worried about "the rich" and billionaires losing money in the Stock Market.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,259 Location Chicagoland Apr 4, 2025 #273,389 It's fucking hilarious watching you dumbfucks wring your hands over shit your told to wring them over.
It's fucking hilarious watching you dumbfucks wring your hands over shit your told to wring them over.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 4, 2025 #273,390 I'm worried about me, not the rich.