:smackdown:
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,352 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© yes I can do it!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,353 MAGA!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 5, 2025 #274,354 You're gonna have alcohol poisoning!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,355 No no I do it all the time!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,356 weeg and rancid sitting in a tree
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,357 S U C K I N G
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,358 @Jack always talking about sticking things in what I call the exit only area but yoo call it the ENTRANCE
@Jack always talking about sticking things in what I call the exit only area but yoo call it the ENTRANCE
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,359 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© yoo see what Jack just said about yoo?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,360 I hope he did.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,361 Yoo know he’s a hacker right?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,363 I've known RM for almost 20 years.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 5, 2025 #274,364 Okay. Well, I've seen him grow and change from the time when I first met him.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 5, 2025 #274,365 You two posted on the same board for 20 years?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,366 He's an oldschool TK poster
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,367 he came over I think from TV and stuck around for quite a while.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 5, 2025 #274,369 Well, whatever. You're entitled to your opinion.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 5, 2025 #274,370 I don't agree with Rancid on politics very much, but he's always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.
I don't agree with Rancid on politics very much, but he's always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,371 I think he regged at Tk in 08 or 09.. I like him just fine. he knows where I'm coming from.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 5, 2025 #274,372 I don't agree with Rancid on politics very much, but he's mostly retired form talking about it, but he's always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.
I don't agree with Rancid on politics very much, but he's mostly retired form talking about it, but he's always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,373 I call on Jack knowing Rancy for 20 yeers!!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Apr 5, 2025 #274,374 Rancids cool
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,375 no one cares what you "call" weeg. go to bed.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,376 I think rancid is cool as well
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,377 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© so Jack says he knows yoo for 29 yeers. Is it ?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 46 Location United States Apr 5, 2025 #274,378 @Jack Meoff yes that do
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,379 yes that do what weeg
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 5, 2025 #274,380 like I said, he's been a member of TK for years. That's where I know him from.