I love crispy tofu with veggies in hot oil
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2025 #274,501 I love crispy tofu with veggies in hot oil
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,502 Thai and Lao food is good too. I like Asian food
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,503 Cambodian is another delicious Sotheast Asian cuisine that's flavorful
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,505 Cambodian is another delicious Southeast Asian cuisine that's flavorful
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,506 You guys know that Chocolonely chocolate?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,507 They say it costs like 6 dollars in the US
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,508 I don't @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . What is it? Where from?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,509 They're asking 30 dollars here
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,510 @Lily it's supposed to cost more because more money goes to the cocoa farmers
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,511 But here 8n Brazoo, things reach ridiculous levels
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,512 Some influencers mentioned it and then it became a hype
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,513 And now because of Easter, they're simply charging 5x more
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 6, 2025 #274,514 Sinply ridiculous
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,415 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Apr 6, 2025 #274,515 Lily's poor grammar in action. Delicious is an opinion not a fact. So I found it Del not it is delicious.
Lily's poor grammar in action. Delicious is an opinion not a fact. So I found it Del not it is delicious.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,517 Yeah, when things get hyped the prices can jump to ridiculous prices @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Apr 6, 2025 #274,518 the nature of true capitalism
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 6, 2025 #274,519 Lily trying to convince people that she goes out for Chinese to eat soup LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 6, 2025 #274,520 Riiiiiiiiiiiight
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,522 I guess your civility has expired. Ok.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 6, 2025 #274,523 Whats the record number of courses you've devoured?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 6, 2025 #274,524 No, I just noticed that I was being civl and you were being a passive aggressive bitch, cheeleading the elderly homos
No, I just noticed that I was being civl and you were being a passive aggressive bitch, cheeleading the elderly homos
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 6, 2025 #274,525 So I thought fuck this.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Apr 6, 2025 #274,526 My daughter always gets me chocolonely, its really good
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 6, 2025 #274,527 How many cocks up the ass have you taken at once?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Apr 6, 2025 #274,528 Expensive though