Just woke up. Helping the kids get ready for school and making coffee
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 7, 2025 #274,681 Just woke up. Helping the kids get ready for school and making coffee
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 7, 2025 #274,682 The daily mad dash. huh? Nice having grandparents around to help.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 7, 2025 #274,683 Work school day for fam. We're going to greenville for museums at lunchtime
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 7, 2025 #274,685 Monday's suck for kids
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Apr 7, 2025 #274,686 Morning people :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 7, 2025 #274,687 morning
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,688 I had to re-read Jack's comment a couple of times then.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,689 Thankfully it wasn't what I initially thought
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 7, 2025 #274,690 Trump "speaks" : “I’ve spoken to many countries. They all want to do just so you understand the power of what I’m doing. Every country is calling and being very solicitous, very, very nice and being very nice,” he added.
Trump "speaks" : “I’ve spoken to many countries. They all want to do just so you understand the power of what I’m doing. Every country is calling and being very solicitous, very, very nice and being very nice,” he added.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,814 Location Portugal Apr 7, 2025 #274,692 @Jack, Trump is such an absolute fool.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 7, 2025 #274,693 mornin freends!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 7, 2025 #274,694 TRUMP!!! Bringing jobs back to AMERICA!!! MAGA!!!
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 7, 2025 #274,695 @LotusBud has her witchy head up her warty arsehole.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Apr 7, 2025 #274,696 Why does a fouled up hermaphrodite rip on LB, or Lily?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Apr 7, 2025 #274,698 I wonder how much more $ will be lost today? The market just opened, and tanking
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,699 Warty arsehole LOL.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,700 I picture Lotus having a greenish tint to her witch-esque complexion
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 7, 2025 #274,701 You just know that when her husband mounts her, he's trying not to think of the presenter from Tales From The Crypt in drag.
You just know that when her husband mounts her, he's trying not to think of the presenter from Tales From The Crypt in drag.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Apr 7, 2025 #274,702 Can Frank do that DD? Clean up you wet spot too? You seem to interest Scouse? Maybe he’s interested?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,877 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 7, 2025 #274,705 I picture Nancy Hitler getting punched in public frequently.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,706 I remember seeing that as a kid and having nightmares about it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,707 That ghost that appears in a taxi in the Ghostbusters movie too
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,708 Your trouble Admin is that you spend way too much time thinking about men
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 7, 2025 #274,709 A problem you've been cursed with most of your adult life I suspect