Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here’s one with ink and water paint…
J9B9V23.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not all that crazy day to day, Blaze.. My craziness as always come with my wicked temper.. lol.. Which I've been trying to calm :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, NO Raven! I didnt mean you was crazy, but thanks for the Red Flag hahahaha (wink). I was just saying I love your chops, they always off the wall good

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wish I could smoke, but work won't permit it :/ LOL.. I've gotten better with my temper over the years, Blaze. :) lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All good Raven! We talked before about things, I understand. You sweet to me, thats all that matters to me lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you and X were fighting.. I did the conehead chop of you HAHAHAHA.. Forgive me.. Pleeeaaasseee

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, I knew you did. I knew it was your style of chop lol, I held no grudges

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whew!! Thank you, Blaze.. It bothered me for the longest time and I feel better getting that off of my chest HAHAHAHA

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will NEVER EVER chop you again out of malice for anyone... promise.. It wasn't extreme, but still it wasn't right :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its ok lolol. I was pulverizing him with chops, I knew aid was given hahaha, he needed it hahaha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its ok lolol. I was pulverizing him with chops, I knew aid was given hahaha, he needed it hahaha
I was reading those old threads a while back and OMG.. you 2 got ugly. Hard to believe now :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was reading those old threads a while back and OMG.. you 2 got ugly. Hard to believe now :/

You would of prolly took my side had you known how him and I started going at it long ago lol.

I always stand my ground though lol. I was laughing all the way hahahaha.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You would of prolly took my side had you known how him and I started going at it long ago lol.

X has a heart.. he would never ask me to chop anything obscene or anything. I've always liked you, so even if he had.. I wouldn't have done it.. :) Hard when 2 people you like, fight tho.. Glad you guys are friends now :)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Getting offended by photoshops is just bad form....

....celebrate the fact that somebody bothered enough and even laugh along.