1,000,000 Post Thread

Lollygag

Factory Bastard
Murdock, the Romans placed all Christian holidays on the dates of pagan celebrations. It was one of the ways they convinced pagans to become Christians. Easter -- that was Oester, the Spring Equinox. They also built churches right on top of sacred pagan sites. I'm not dissing Catholicism. Just stating facts.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a confirmed Catholic… I’ve heard these theories for years. I also follow astrology… so you’re not going to get me around the Jupiter phenomenon that is the star of Bethlehem…. Which is what the 3 kings followed through the desert. Also, it’s Christmas Eve eve… time for peace and reflection… not debate. Peace be with guy and yours this holiday season.

Lollygag

Factory Bastard
Wasn't really going for a debate. Just stating what I feel about the season. It's very meaningful to me, too, but for different reasons. Peace to you, too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think everyone is entitled to to there beliefs… I don’t think you’re wrong per say, I just don’t agree. Cheers!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
thise werent 3 kings they were 3 men sent by the King to find the wench he inpregnated and banished