Hey @Seamajor how many people live in that tent?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,181 Hey @Seamajor how many people live in that tent?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,182 @Seamajor A cat in a tent?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,183 @Seamajor Is there electricity?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 21, 2025 #279,184 mornin freends!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,185 @Seamajor probably a hand crank generator
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,186 @Seamajor What do you cook on? Sun heated rocks?
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Apr 21, 2025 #279,190 There is no such thing as camping. It's a conjured up term for people who refuse to live in boxes or fear.
There is no such thing as camping. It's a conjured up term for people who refuse to live in boxes or fear.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,191 @Seamajor I have a tent for the bed in my pickup. More comfy than a hotel bed.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,192 I can turn it into a camper in about 20 minutes
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 21, 2025 #279,194 My favorite KIWI!!! Yoo doing ok??
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,195 talk about a oregnant pause
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,196 talk about a pregnant pause
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Apr 21, 2025 #279,197 I'm getting just a little bit irked by dumb Americans who think they know how to survive in extreme conditions.
I'm getting just a little bit irked by dumb Americans who think they know how to survive in extreme conditions.
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,199 I have a tent that opens up entirely in my usa designed way to big its bloody stupid SUV crossover.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 21, 2025 #279,200 yoo camping?
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,201 @Weeg I'm awesome. How are you mateie?
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,202 I went to the south island of NZ for a holiday Weeg. It was fun.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,694 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,203 I love camping
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 21, 2025 #279,204 Cool! Yoo going fishing?
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,205 I lie that you can camp anywhere and check in and out when you please, stay longer, leave early annnnnnd its free!!!
I lie that you can camp anywhere and check in and out when you please, stay longer, leave early annnnnnd its free!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 21, 2025 #279,207 FREE is good! Any earthquakes lately?
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,208 No, I don't have the patience to fish, do you Weeg?
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,209 Nope, but my town got hit by another tornado.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 21, 2025 #279,210 YES!! I love fishin!!