Canada is awesome!!! We get our carbon tax rebate today
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,931 Canada is awesome!!! We get our carbon tax rebate today
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 22, 2025 #279,932 whats that
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 22, 2025 #279,933 Ive been chucking stuff out too. When I listed my house I chucked out 4 trailor loads of stuff and kept one. But now I have another pile to go. Ill own nothing soon but my house lol.
Ive been chucking stuff out too. When I listed my house I chucked out 4 trailor loads of stuff and kept one. But now I have another pile to go. Ill own nothing soon but my house lol.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,934 Yeah comics in Tupperware you owned 3 fake stores right LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,935 It’s free mooooney WEEG!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 22, 2025 #279,936 but for what and where does the money come from?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,937 Tax payers, it’s a rebate to offset some of the higher taxes we’ve been paying
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2025 #279,938 I'm trying to do "spring cleaning" but the apartment looks like a puppy playpen
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2025 #279,939 hello @Mr. Wednesday
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2025 #279,940 so whats this new handle about TQ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,941 The apartment with the shed in the backyard and your fake seedlings BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAU
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 22, 2025 #279,942 Obliterating the name-lames trend.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 22, 2025 #279,943 Why not just lower the commie taxes? How much yoo get?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,944 JACK is so full of shit
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 22, 2025 #279,945 Every time they get comfortable with a name-lame, I change it and fuck up their game. :D
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2025 #279,946 LOL I did that pretty quickly a few weeks back. Good call
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,947 $150 3 times a year plus we get HST rebates and and trillium benifits
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2025 #279,948 I just ignore them. works for me.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,949 Was it a good call to name yourself like a faggot
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 22, 2025 #279,950 X!!!! Can I get A LOAN????
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,951 I just ignore them I’m a poosy
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,952 @Jack tell is about your fake seedlings.. what fake strain are they?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 22, 2025 #279,953 Besides, it seems to low-key piss 'em off. Bonus.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,954 Piss em off??? You call yourself a fag name and it pisses us off
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,955 We know why you changed your name but a leopard can’t change its spots
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2025 #279,956 you got an instant chop over it, except they didn't use your face so it failed stupidly
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,957 Not exactly people aren’t as retarded as you and can see the humour in the chop you fucking pervert
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 22, 2025 #279,958 Heh.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 22, 2025 #279,959 I hadn't seen that.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 22, 2025 #279,960 No of course busy making creepy pictures