1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She spouts all her shit, when you retaliate against HER.. He jumps in and calls you the cunt.. HAHA what the hell?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
See!!! Dont let her fool you! I got fooled recently in general chat, cause of the holidays and such, fuckin' hell, I got fooled

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got a PM from her and took her side.. Didn't take long to figure her out.. for sure :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She still the biggest racist on any forum. A shit stirrer. A manipulator. Looking to be vindicated for all the wrong doings against her, and a show, while she snacks on her chocolate bon bons

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I took her side to a degree, but when I noticed what was going on, I drew back, and watched what unfolded

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep... same with me. I'm not going to go out of my way to mean to her, but I will call her out on her victim bullshit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Exactly. And I been trying to be nice with everyone this month, staying up here in chat. Thus I got suckered

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Weird how Aussies already celebrating Christmas, and we gotta wait 12 more hours lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I feel so behind, but I am powered with enough whiskey to get some things done lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll be in and out, Im here, but Im gonna get some things done too lol. Gotta get up early to put Lily, I mean this fat turkey in the oven!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHA... I'm not really into fighting here.. and I understand why Breaky was upset about the P reference. .. but FUCK.. He'd rather degrade his friends here to defend that bitch.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, is it weird, if I could smell ham after reading your post hahaha. Fuck, Im excited for tomorrow lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanksgiving, my work gave me a 13lb ham, and my son's work gave him a 20lb turkey, Im cooking both tomorrow

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shamp triggered Break with an old thing, Break got pissed, Lily put words of poison in his ear, they teamed up, then Breaky hated all us white supremacists, lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Started last night, frickin' 20 pages, luckily I was out having a good time with friends. Today was aftermath day when he got up lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This one, 1,00,000 post thread. Could of been more, I havent looked lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lily and Break both said they was leaving, still logged in. How much you wanna bet she PM'ing his ass words of poison