1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Beware my Lord, they are not to be trusted, they are racists" lololol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
GreAT Blazor. Harpoons are ready. These two filths like fighting despite it is chrissy Christmas. I hope your premium skuLLs are fine and good. Lolololo

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But Lily Dick is still somewhere in the sea out there, with Breaky surfing with her! She called to him like a Siren!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just watched bad santa again tonight. My gf wasnt that happy about the movie. And I cracked up again. I have asthma. Once the boy asked her grandma somethikng i nearly dieded of laughter. :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I shall not let the birthday of baby Jesus be bothered by Betas such as them! Im Alpha! Good times are here! Hope you have a good Kissy Christmas MeAT too Uncle!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Or when bad santa woke up from his sirene and he couldnt stop it. He smashed the sirene against the wall. Full of hate. It is a special humour. I laughed so hard.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Brother Blazor. We rented it on Amazon Prime. Needed to took breaks. The little kid, the dwarf and filthy santa earing in the wall being pissed off ? Too much for me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol gotcha. I been lazy today mostly. But Im drunk enough to finish preparing for tomorrow lol, wooooooooooooo!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why not. I use these days ro be lazy too. We made good food, watch movies. No stress or presents and all that. Just enjoying.