1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
An alpha male you say, child’s panties you say, women beaters you say! Oi Oi Oi …you have no fucking idea what an “alpha” male is you fucking social fucker of wit! Step the fuck down imbecile!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
What went wrong 2 days ago, you primate whoreson?? You used to be cool. I always knew why I kept distance from a cuck like you. Sick freak. LOL

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
promoted-discord-mod.gif
Congrats Unkledipshit !

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You know exactly what went down you miserable fucking wanker! Your coked-out moderator maggot made sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! remarks towards my child. It’s been happening for ten fucking years you cunt! I will punch your fucking lights out, your coke fiend pal, and anyone fucking else for that matter if you were to say that shit to my face. Fucking cunt!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I was there. No one made these remarks. You started and dreweded FIRST BLOOD! All of a sudden. Why do you lie??? You simped for Lily all of a sudden.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Why do you lie??? We asked why you take sides, and then the fight started. You lying rat. But ass Countess saided. It is Chrissy Christmas. I won’t fight a truncoAT in its high age. LULZ!