1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When did you turn into Soyfail lol? You've gone Leftarded. Dont tell me you took the clot shot

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good morning everyone! I hope you all got your Christmas panties on!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaa! I dont know if I want it now, you prolly let your wife peg you with it!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that fahget still crying? :LOL3: Fuckin hell man why is it that certain fuckers think they can say what they like then start throwing tantrums when they get REKT? A fucking joke is what it is, sort it out CHIN! :Wise1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think Australia has Starbucks now. Breaky getting his coffee there lately, and talks to the other soy sippers

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, no drunk! Coffee!!!!!!!!! lolol. I have no presents to open hahaha

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What ime is everyone starting drinking? I'm gonna need some dutch courage for this fucking family gathering later
I got up at 6:00, had a cup of coffee and started on the 3 leftover bottles of Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter.

Merry Christmas.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I don't think I'll get much either, got myself a bottle of Baileys and might get some clothes or something later... You never know maybe my gran got me that Xbox I've been hinting about for months lmao

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol I gotcha, clothes are nice. As a kid they suck, but as an adult its like "I needed those" lol