1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im not worried about presents, I just want my son, aunt, and nieces and nephews to come over and eat

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol hell yeah!!! You do that! Im gonna go poop then get another cup hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not sad lol. I got a gift card from a customer, and I plan on getting socks and underwear with it hahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah haha I know right, "I actually need some new fuckin socks this year" haha sad eh?

Not sad lol. I got a gift card from a customer, and I plan on getting socks and underwear with it hahaha

New underwear and socks are the greatest gift in some regards.
Haha yeah it's something we all hate buying so I suppose you're right, love the feel of brand new pants and socks too... I've got plenty still in boxes so I don't need any this year but you can never have too many I suppose...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah brother Shampain. Always stress free. No trouble or family punishments. I was with my mother 2 days ago at the opera. She enjoyed it and made me many presents. Now with gf enjoying my time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Good good fren =) Nah I've not seen anybody yet, going to my grans for dinner so I might get some prezzies then... I hinted for an Xbox serieX but they're like gold dust too so probably just some clothes but I'm not too bothered about presents =)

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Good luck brother @Aryan. All will be good at the end. I am live at mc donalds. Orderi g a power order for us. Lol. Blazor and shamp. Enjoy mates.