1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Billy, you give with one hand then take with the other... =( Don't take this the wrong way but if you were in charge here the site supporter donation would quickly be $100 then it would be $20 a month before tax... lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Same, I was in for about an hour, too many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and sprats =/ I used to be busy on Christmas Day but since I'm on my own I don't wanna go anywhere... Am I fuck going to any friends houses on my tod, nope! Haha my gran gave me an I.O.U card so I'm guessing she's been trying to get me an Xbox, bless her =)

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Yeah I know what u mean fella. My best mate invited me to his sister's later for a few bevvies but really cant be fucked

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha yeah mate, it's being single that just fucks with my head... 20 years is a long time to rely on someone else for daft things, you've no idea what they do until they're gone... I'm sure she's the same...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess I got lucky then, because really if it wasn't for me drinking heavily and making life difficult for her with her fucking father we'd still be together... NEVER work with relatives or that man lol it only ends in disaster! They say there's someone for everyone so I'm guessing you'll find someone eventually bro...