1,000,000 Post Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You guys always butt heads when your drinking.. :LOL3: wtf

grimm id he allowed to pedoded me like that there ?

Seems circumstansial, is it more of that misinformation we've been hearing bout.. come on man, haven't seen anything that would back the claims , sounds like he's rustling your Jimmies

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Seems circumstansial, is it more of that misinformation we've been hearing bout.. come on man, haven't seen anything that would back the claims , sounds like he's rustling your Jimmies

I meant tio associate my name like that ?? honestly wondering because hes an abuser and scares me ,,, he has box cutter scars you know

X

xXx
Site Supporter
plus he begged so theres that, it was oh ffs here you whining bitch LOLOLOL

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I meant tio associate my name like that ?? honestly wondering because hes an abuser and scares me ,,, he has box cutter scars you know

Different strokes and all that :GiggleBitch:, are you telling me your a brand , is this an attack on your corporate image?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
more christmasing to do, take care out there guys and if its as long as mine keep it of the ice its fucking cold out there HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA