1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You guys always butt heads when your drinking.. :LOL3: wtf

grimm id he allowed to pedoded me like that there ?

Seems circumstansial, is it more of that misinformation we've been hearing bout.. come on man, haven't seen anything that would back the claims , sounds like he's rustling your Jimmies

I meant tio associate my name like that ?? honestly wondering because hes an abuser and scares me ,,, he has box cutter scars you know

Different strokes and all that :GiggleBitch:, are you telling me your a brand , is this an attack on your corporate image?

okay .. seems fair ..a mod can do what a reg cant

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Seems circumstansial, is it more of that misinformation we've been hearing bout.. come on man, haven't seen anything that would back the claims , sounds like he's rustling your Jimmies

I meant tio associate my name like that ?? honestly wondering because hes an abuser and scares me ,,, he has box cutter scars you know

Different strokes and all that :GiggleBitch:, are you telling me your a brand , is this an attack on your corporate image?

Dude what powers do mods have , we can edit that's it.. the coding he used is available to all just edit the username in the post code

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dude what powers do mods have , we can edit that's it.. the coding he used is available to all just edit the username in the post code

oh

carry on (:
mery christmas pip pip

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bacne Tuna back, I'm sure your heart's beating fast and the timing might be cruel but it's time for you to find another hobby, we don't want pantie sniffers here! Nobody likes you... =(

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How did you fgeel after you labded the first hit, instant regret or did you pummel further ?